Monday, December 1, 2008

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree





































It is a family tradition to cut down our own Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We had so much fun searching for, finding, and cutting down the perfect tree. Putting it up, decorating it, and keeping it alive has been a different story! We had to wire our tree to the wall in 2 places to get it to stay up, after it fell twice. None of the lights worked, and I'm pretty sure the tree is dead. Kyle & Kolton's tree went up easily, and looks cute though. Just call us the Grizwald's!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, I am glad that your Thanksgiving went well. I am a bit jealous that I always have to miss the hunting of the Christmas trees! It looks like you all had a great time!

Burke Family said...

So fun you let your boys put a tree in their room. We are so jealous of the snow. Your tree is amazing!

Howling Pickup said...

I can't wait to see your house all decked out for Christmas!

Heather said...

I love your Grizwald tradition. And your sweet family. Remind me to tell you something awesome that Kyle said.

Hoggan and Julie said...

I am glad you started posting. It is fun keeping up on your family.

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

You kill me! The Grizwalds... now that's funny! I have a fake tree, and half the lights don't work on it, either! SO there it sits, half lit up for the holidays! (And I'm married to MR. FIXIT...)

Marci said...

Hey, I can't wait until we can go hunting for christmas trees with Maci!! I am going private so I need your e-mail!