Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas at the Cabin!

Elk crossing a field right behind the cabin. It was awesome!

This is what we woke up to the day after x-mas.


Kasey and Kyle jamming to ACDC Rock Band. I think it was a little too real for them.



I love this picture of my mom, dad, and Heather all crying over a book Heather had written for them.




Kayla unwrapping clothes, and more clothes.





Morgan in her new Hollister coat.






Kyle with his new microscope from Santa.







Kolton checking out his new bike on x-mas morning.








Mom, Brexton and Kayla on x-mas eve.









Koltons face was an icecicle after Carter took him on a wild sled ride behind the 4-wheeler.










We had a pretty ideal Christmas this year. We were at my parents warm cozy cabin in the mountains with all my family but Darci. It snowed x-mas eve, and all of x-mas day. So much so that we were literally snowed in. We had lots of fun, food & laughter for 2 -1/2 days. We missed you Darc!











3 comments:

Burke Family said...

I'm crying! Wish we could have been there.....looks like so much fun. Brandon would have loved to jam out with Kasey. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas! Looks like it was so much fun at the cabin. Sorry we missed seeing you at Grandma's party. Tell the kids and Kasey "hello" from us. Talk to you soon. Oh yeah - have a great time on your warm and sunny Mexico vacation!

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

Well, cruisers, have a great time! Get some sun- tanning in for me! It looks like you guys had an awesome christmas! I love that big, beautiful tree! And the picture of Kasey and Koltie..... That is the best laugh I've had in ages. You are so funny! Jason and I had a great time at dinner and the movies with you guys the other night! Have a fabulous family vacation!