Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged

Four Things I Love About My Husband
1.He's a very high achiever
2. His honesty
3. He makes me laugh
4. He gives me great, thoughtful gifts!



Four Jobs I Have Had
1. waitress
2. checker at a grocery store
3. Daycare provider
4. Substitute Teacher



Four Movies Watched More Than Once
1. The Notebook
2. A Christmas Story
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Pride & Prejudice



Four TV Shows I Watch
1. Regis & Kelly
2. Little People Big World
3. The O'Reilly Factor
4.Sponge Bob (not by choice)


Four Places I Have Been
1. Dominican Republic
2. Tortola
3. St. Lucia
4. Cozumel, Mexico

Four Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. pasta
3. sticky rice
4. Pumpkin anything
( and I wonder why I'm FAT!)


Four Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Greece
2.Italy
3.Hawaii
4. New York


Four People I Tag

1. Katy Edwards

2.Anne

3.Karen

4.Jody Newman

No comments: