Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kolton's Baptism




Kolton was baptized Feb.7, 2009. It was so fun to have everyone come to Price and share that day with us. I hope it will be a day that Kolton always remembers. It was kind of a hard day for me because my Dad couldn't be there. He broke his femur bone in a snowmobiling accident several days before, and was home in bed recovering. None of my sisters were able to make it either. It made me realize how important my family is to me, and how lucky I am to have them. Kasey's family is so great too. They are all so supportive. Kolton's great great Grandma Sorenson came over, and we were able to get a 5 generation picture. How cool is that!

3 comments:

Burke Family said...

We would have given anything to be there! So proud of you Kolton....we love you tons.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kolty! You are such a stud. We miss you very much. Hope to see you soon!

Howling Pickup said...

Kolty is such a stud. I am so sad we couldn't be there.